A customer can still use the referral code given to them after the sign-up process if they forgot to input it during the signup process. To do this follow the steps below:
- Log in to the personal banking application.
- Click on the profile icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on add referral code option
- Input the referral code from the BO or BRM.
- Click on the Submit button.
This code will be validated by the application, hence, only valid referral codes will be allowed to be entered. If the code is valid, the green message will show up as in the screen below. If it is invalid, an error message will be displayed.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or require additional information.